Sunday 21 June 2015

Denim skirt love


As you know from a few of my previous posts I bought this button down denim mini skirt from Warehouse and I lurve it. I haven't actually worn it yet but as I was trying it on (again) the other day I realised this skirt actually works with any top. Here are a few examples. 


Classic long sleeved Breton. Any colour will work and Boden have plenty of variety which is where this one is from. I have it in four different colours. You might say I'm a bit of a stripe-a-holic and id say you're right! 


Simple white shirt. I love the versatility of a white shirt. Smart, casual, classy, sexy.. You name it, it does it. This one is a bit of a splurge from Paul smith. Leopard flats from Dune and bag from Zara. 


Floral blouse. Everyone has one right?! This looks great tucked in or out over the skirt and adds a nice bit of summer colour with some tan sandals. Blouse from Zara. 


Basic tee. White, grey, black, blue, cream , whatever colour all work with this skirt. I've gone for this grey one from Primark but would also look fab with a print/slogan tee for a little more edge. Also add a chunky necklace to dress it up a little, could even add strappy heels and you have a perfect evening outfit right there. 

So there we have it. I was in two minds about whether or not to keep this skirt as I wasn't too sure if I would get much wear out of it but having tried it in so many different ways I think it will most definately get some good usage. 

Thanks for reading. Have a great week ahead! 

X


2 comments:

  1. I have recently found your blog & love all your posts. You've inspired me to have my denim skirt shortened rather than put it in the charity bag!

    ReplyDelete