Saturday 13 June 2015

Flower power


It's no secret that I love flowers. Along with stripes, I love them in my house or basically printed on anything. The 60's is one my favourite decades music and fashion wise, Jean Shrimpton, Twiggy, Jane Birkin, Audrey Hepburn, to name a few, are some of my favourite fashion icons. So this post is dedicated to "Flower Power" (politics aside) and all things floral. Here's a few of my favourite floral picks. 

Dresses


I just ADORE this dress from Topshop unique. It needs to be mine ASAP. High neck and flared cuffs, so much loveliness in one dress. Can be worn casually or dressy- take your pick! 



I have already posted about this but I like it so much let's post it again. From Zara, I love the back details. 


Loving this wallpaper style floral print pencil dress from ASOS. 


Tops 



Love this Daisy print blouse from Zara with lace up detail. 



Very 60's inspired. This shirt is from Topshop. 



Really feeling the oriental style print on this blouse. From H&M. 


So pretty. I love this double pocketed long blouse from Zara- perfect! 

All these shirts would look so great with a denim mini or pencil skirt with some tan flats or dressed up with a heeled sandal for a summer evening look. 

Jumpsuits/Trousers


Gorgeous floral boiler suit style jumpsuit from Mango at ASOS. 


Gypsy shoulder jumpsuit also ASOS. 


Whistles at ASOS also. 

Really into this bold blue print at H&M, now in the sale! Would look perfect with a white shirt or even white Tshirt. 


To match the double pocketed shirt, these are from Zara. Team with a cream cami tucked in with flat metallic sandals for day wear or heeled for a summer night out. See my metallic shoe post for some shoe looks. 

Coat 


I've never really gone for a floral print coat before but this has fully converted me. From River Island at ASOS. This whole outfit is a gorge look but would also look great with jeans and flat tan sandals. 

Headbands 


I love these headbands for festivals, holidays or even weddings. 
Top left; Forever 21 • Top right and bottom left; both Accessorize • Bottom right; Topshop. 

So there you have it, a little flower power inspo. Thanks for checking it out. 

Peace ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment