Sunday 28 June 2015

Recent purchase's

Here are couple of purchases I've made recently. I've yet to wear them so pics to follow of me posing in them. 


Love this denim, embroidered tunic top from Zara. Looks great with white jeans or thrown over a swimsuit for a beach look with a fedora hat and straw bag. 


Also from Zara. This bag has a real Chanel feel to it with its chain strap. Every Mom needs a cross body bag. 


I've bought this mustard, suede biker jacket (there's something I never thought I'd say) after seeing it on a super stylish blogger on Instagram. From missguided It's not the usual colour I would choose for a jacket but it looks great against denim and black. I'm really looking forward to trying it out with a few different styles. 
 
Look out for the follow up post :) 

X


1 comment:

  1. Ooo I like a bit of mustard! Can't wait to see what u style it with. X

    ReplyDelete