Thursday 30 July 2015

A fab mini break


We were invited to go to Babington House in Somerset for my Brother in laws birthday on Tuesday and as I've wanted to go there for a while we jumped at the chance. The place is amazing, which being part of the Soho House group, I didn't expect anything less. 

Here are some pics I took on our stay. 

Inside 






Amazing entrance hall and living room. 



The bar/restaurant where my husband introduced me to a "soho mule"- ickkk! 

Our room 






Such cosy and relaxing rooms. Everything you would want on a child free/work free escape. 


Post massage. Their home made honey and ginger tea was delicious. 

What I wore


Leather jacket- Topshop Boutique (old) • Stripey Bardot top- Primark • Skirt- Asos • Bag- Zara. 


Same jacket and bag • Top- Zara • Dungarees- H&M. 

Outside 





There stunning exterior and the coach house where our room was. 




The outdoor pool and poolside. I relaxed here with a coffee while the men played golf and my sister in law went for a massage- total bliss! 


The stunning gardens. Complete with a lot of lavender and apple trees. 

So there we have it, told you it was amazing. There's not much to say really, I think he pictures speak for themselves. We honestly had the best time and cannot wait to return. 

Check it out at www.babingtonhouse.com the perfect mini break for everyone. 

X







No comments:

Post a Comment