Saturday 11 July 2015

Boys style

Another little post of cool little things for cool little boys that I have spotted recently. 


All from Zara. Smart shirt, stone wash skinniest and boat shoes. Can't go wrong really for a cute/cool summer boys outfit. 


All from Next. TShirts and plimsolls easy wear and he kids look great whether it's with short or some little chinos. Loving the blue shades in the stripe shirt too. 

All from River Island. I rarely look I'm River Island for the boys but I had a look in their sale and found these. Red Breton stripe t shirt, great with denim shorts or jeans and even with denim jacket or cardigan over for cooler days- an easy wear. Love the little stripe plimsolls, again easy to get on and off which is always a good thing with little ones. And palm tree print shorts- great for the beach. 

So there's a few of my fave picks to keep  the boys looking and feeling cool whatever the weather :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment