Tuesday 21 July 2015

Fringe tastic

Ive been having quite a few compliments on my hair just lately and had a very over due hair appointment on Saturday. I haven't changed it, just had a little tidy up. I'm still very much loving my fringe, I have finally found a style that really feels like me and I've basically become a fringe enthusiast (weirdo) and finding myself admiring women's fringes. 

Here are some of my fave fringe babes. 


Alexa Chung • Jean Shrimpton • Jane Birkin • Bridgett Bardot. 


Audrey Hepburn • Zooey Deschanel • Sienna Miller • Caroline De Maigret. 

All very beautiful women with such strong fringe game. Messy untouched hair is the way forward for me. So easy and effortless. 

My fresh hair.. Excuse the slightly crazy looking face :) 

Hope you're having a great week! 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment