Monday 13 July 2015

Gazebo life

Last weekend we put up the gazebo and it's pretty much rained ever since- Sod's law I know. However it's still great to sit under and listen to the rain as much it is when the sun is shining, as my hubs and I did on Saturday night. Prosecco, strawberries, tunes, rain- total bliss! All from IKEA, can't go wrong with a bit of IKEA price and style wise. I love a bit of modern contemporary/simplicity for the home. 





We have a bit of a nautical feel going on with the striped cushions but as I've stated before, my love of stripes doesn't stop at the wardrobe! 

Gazebo, chairs, lanterns, hanging solar lights and multi stripe cushions- all IKEA • Blue and white stripe cushion covers- Amazon • Bunting- Bunting.eu. 


And we're not the only ones enjoying it... 


:) 

Have a great week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment