Monday 6 July 2015

Mustard vibes


So last week I wrote  a post about my recent purchases, one being a mustard, suede biker jacket from Missguided. Yes that's right mustard AND suede, I wouldn't have thought it either. But I purchased it and as promised here are a few pics of me wearing it in different ways.


All black everything- These two colours go great together. I love all black outfits they're so classy but can look quite gothic so the jacket breaks it up.
Smock top- Zara • Skinnies- Primark • Hat- Topshop. 

Pleated skirt- A girly outfit. Great with Breton stripe top too for summer with either flat sandals or strappy heels. 
Stripe Bardot top- Primark • Skirt- Asos.  


Denim shorts- A simple look with denim shorts, white tee and Panama hat. A cool  and casual style. Would look great with some converse. 
Shorts- Topshop • Tee- Asos • Hat- river island (old). 

Floral dress- We all have a floral dress and I've had this one from Topshop for about three years but it would work with all kinds of floral. I chose this one as I love the blue and mustard together. 



Leather skirt- This is more of an evening outfit. Crepe blouse, tucked into leather skirt with jacket over to finish off the outfit. I wouldn't put too many accessories with a bold jacket like this as it doesn't need anything but a little nail polish. 
Top and Skirt- Zara (last year) • Shoes- Office • Bag- Zara. 


So the moral of this post is if you really like something but feel it's a little different to your usual style just buy it and try it, you might find that it looks bloody good! (And for less than £40 you can't really go wrong.)


Have a great week :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment