Friday 10 July 2015

Palm print jumpsuit




I am SO loving this amazing jumpsuit from Topshop. I have decided it is my favourite buy of the month and I can't wait to wear it. It's comfortable, versatile, flattering (very slimming I find- yay!) 





I'm wearing it here as a more "going out" outfit with heels and white blazer. The white against the green works great. With a straw clutch bag that I had from Primark around five years ago, straw bags are so perfect for summer style. White blazer from H&M. 


Wearing it here in a casual way with over sized white shirt tied at the waist, Metallic flats and straw fedora hat.
Shirt- H&M • Shoes- Office • Bag- Zara • Hat- River Island (old). 



And finally without anything over the top. 
It's such a perfect item for summer hols or just summer days out with the kids, shopping or even cocktails with the girls. Definitely a best buy for me! 

X
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you look amazing, love all your looks. Who knew a jumpsuit could be so versatile. Off I go to the topshop site!

    ReplyDelete