Monday 10 August 2015

A Topshop Wishlist

Just a little Wishlist of a few items I've spotted in Topshop recently. A bit of a mix up in summer/autumn styles, seeing as though the weather can't make its mind up. 


Loving all four of these items. 



Coat- The trench/duster coat is simply gorgeous for spring/summer and autumn/winter- a great colour and actually goes so nicely with the red cullote jumpsuit. 



Dress- The Breton stripe dress is from Topshop Boutique and is a wardrobe must have perfect with flat sandals in summer and also with black tight and ankle boots in the winter. 


Jacket- The sheepskin denim jacket has been on a Wishlist of mine for some time. A bit of a boyish look but also a very cool, trendy style when doing cool and casual things. Great with skinnys and sneakers. 

I promise I will have direct links to these items and websites soon, I know it can be annoying and quite time consuming trying to find the items I post about so please bare with me. I hope my blog is coming in useful to you and I will be updating my blogging style very soon. 

Much love 

X




No comments:

Post a Comment