Thursday 20 August 2015

Boot excitement!

This post is dedicated to all the amazing boots I'm seeing lately. As you know I love Autumn/Winter fashion and boots is one of the reasons why.
 I've narrowed it down to four pairs which are all a little different from each other. 

Click to be directed to items.

Top left- River Island (also available in black) • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Office

All perfect boots in my eyes. The leopard River Island pair are the ones for me I think- to.. die.. for! 

I also nabbed this pic from Kurt Geigers Instagram account. (It's a regram from British Vogue and all different brands so you will need to follow to find out.) 


Oh my the boot obsession has reached a whole new level. 

Simply gorgeous! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment