Tuesday 11 August 2015

New blouse buys

Just a little post of a couple of blouses I have bought recently. Every lady loves a blouse. They make us feel very lady like and elegant whilst also feeling comfortable. 

These two are my most recent blouse purchases. 

Victorian lace



This Topshop lace insert poet blouse is so pretty. With the high neck and puffy sleeves it definatley gives you that Victorian feel which is very on trend right now. Looks great with skinnys and flats or boots. 
This one seems to have limited sizes at the moment so here are a few others I've spotted. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Next. 

Boho smock 



This is one of my favourite tops right now.  From Zara, it's Very flattering- especially on one of those sluggish days as its loose fitting yet still very pretty and vibrant. 

Looks great with Jeans or even dungarees as I wore it here. 


Dungarees- H&M • Sandals- Office • Bag- Zara. 

So there's a bit of blouse talk for you. As I said a few posts ago, I will have direct links to the specific items soon so please keep reading. 

Jo 

X








No comments:

Post a Comment