Saturday 29 August 2015

Sweatshirt style

I love a sweatshirt. I have built up quite the collection over the years (mostly the the motherhood years). I never used to contemplate wearing them outside of the house but there is such a trend for them at the moment.



Pics taken from Pinterest. 

Just a few images of how to where your sweatshirt with jeans AND skirts. Who'd have thought it? Those sick stained sweaters that we where when we literally "can't be bothered" are actually really versatile! 


Wearing mine here with white pleated skirt and studded ankle boots. 
Sweatshirt- Topshop • Skirt- ASOS • Boots- Office • Hat- Topshop

Here a few of my top picks. *click the links to be directed to items*



Top left (the one I'm wearing)- Topshop • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- ASOS

Loving this light blue colour from shop sincerely Jules. No one dresses a sweat top as well as she does. 

So there we have it. I'm off to dust of my sweatshirt collection! 

Hope you're having a good weekend :) 

X






No comments:

Post a Comment