Sunday 2 August 2015

Time for a Wishlist

Here are a few things on my Wishlist this week. 


This gorgeous jumpsuit from Whistles. Love the print and the cut on this. Great for a casual affair with Birks as pictured or some flat sandals. Also for a dressed up look with heels, long pendant necklace and clutch bag. Available at Asos. 


Also loving these three, very different tops.

White angel sleeved top- Asos. Works with pretty much anything, love how it's styled here with some denim shorts and lace up sandals. I would also wear it with black skinnys, ankle boots and fedora to top off that boho style. 

Cold shoulder dress- New Look. Really liking this floral, teired dress for a summer look. Really pretty for a festival or general summer day out with flats, may need some shorts underneath if you are tall like me I'm thinking. 

Geo print shirt- Topshop. Really love geo print, it's one of my favourite prints and this is very sleek and stylish.  fab with black cullotes for a strong look.  


Last but not least, I am seriously lusting after the feather print, yellow trousers from Zara. So gorge with a white shirt, t shirt, cami or even a cream cashmere jumper for the colder months (you can see I've thought this through) these are already in my basket. Expect a follow up post on this one ;) 

Thanks for reading. Have a great week ahead! 

X







No comments:

Post a Comment