Monday 24 August 2015

Weekend style- Boho dress

So Saturday felt like actual summer. 26 degrees! Naturally, I saw it as a perfect opportunity to wear my new Mango boho dress. I had been eyeing it up for a while on ASOS and then it went in the sale and so the next day it was on my doorstep.. Obvs ;)






I find it a bit long which is odd considering I'm 5'9 but I added a very skinny belt and bloused out the top. 

Dress- Mango at ASOS • Shoes- Topshop • Bag- Basket Basket • Necklace- Dorothy Perkins (old)
Click to be directed to item.


A bit more of a close up. I really love this dress even if the summer is non existent, I will try and get some wear out of it and if not there's always next summer as we all know boho never dies. 

Have a great week :) 

X












No comments:

Post a Comment