Thursday 3 September 2015

Back to school- School coats


As its back to school time (well not quite for us, my two don't go back till Monday- Arghh!).  I've done this post about school coats for boys and girls. This is the first post I've done about girls clothes and I must say I was in my element. So many beautiful coats, it was hard to narrow down.

Girls 

(Click to shop) 

Top left- Zara • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Next • Bottom right- Zara


Top left- Boden • Top right- Boden • 
Bottom left- Boden • Bottom right- Zara

Boys 

All from Zara. 

Top left- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom left- click here • Bottom right- click here

Top left- John Lewis • Top right- Boden • Bottom left- John Lewis • Bottom right- River island

All great coats for autumn/winter that your little ones will look super cute and feel warm in. I'm spoilt for choice. We've spent the morning in the park and it was pretty cold so for me this post has been timed well..brrr! 

Hope your little ones settle back/start school ok :)

X






2 comments:

  1. As its back to school time (well not quite for us, my two don't go back till Monday- Arghh!). I've done this post about school coats for boys and ... eboyscoats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. coats

    ReplyDelete