Monday 21 September 2015

Millie Mackintosh- Easy peasy braids

I've always loved braided/plaited  hairstyles but have never been able to do them very well as, well, I'm rubbish at hair basically (plus I don't have the patience).

(Some of my favourite braided styles- all images from Pinterest- so gorgeous but a little too complicated for me.)

So, when I bought the lovely Millie Mackintosh's book "Made" and saw this easy hairstyle tutorial I thought I'd give it a whirl. 

And here is my attempt. So easy and quick. I'd probably do it on hair that's a day old, not freshly washed. Love it and really stepping up this Little house on the prairie vibe ;) 

It's a lovely book with some great tips. Millie is one of my favourite style icons, I love her effortless boho style, she always looks amazing! 

Get the book from Amazon here

Have a great week peeps! 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment