Wednesday 9 September 2015

School run essentials

As its back to school, it means we're back to school run attire. So, I've put together some top picks of my school run essentials, to keep us warm and comfy yet still keep it stylish.

Beanie/Wooly hats 

For me this is most definatley an essential as some mornings I don't have time to get my hair right and also warm in winter and let's face it, it looks kinda cute. We're allowed to look cute too right? 


Top left- ASOS • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- Topshop • Bottom right- Missguided

Parka coats 

Another major essential. I have a parka coat which I had around two years ago from Topshop and quite frankly I couldn't live without it, one of my most worn purchases ever! I may actually be due a new one ;) 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Next

Utility jacket 

The utility jacket is perfect for the not so cold days and great with its multiple pockets as we always need an extra pocket to fill with random kid things. 


Top left- New look at ASOS • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- New Look • Bottom right- Boden

Sneakers/Trainers 

I do love a good pair of sneakers or trainers. I've worn converse for years (haven't we all)  but my most recent faves are my New balance which are so comfortable and like converse, can be worn with multiple outfits. 

Converse- Office • New Balance- ASOS • Adidas gazelles (bottom right)- Office • Adidas Stan smiths- Office

Chelsea Boots 

Along with the parka coat, I couldn't live without my Chelsea boots, especially on the school run. Comfortable, stylish and so easy to slip on in a rush. Love wearing mine with my skinny jeans and oversized coat. 

Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Office • Bottom right- Next.

My own look 


I also love a smart coat with jeans and converse for school run style (although it's not an essential). I've had this coat for years from Zara and it's has been through the wars but it's my favourite. 

I found a very similar one here from Next


So there we have some school run essentials. Also check out my previous 'Jeans Edit' post as they too are a key item in this category. 

Happy school run ladies :) 

X













No comments:

Post a Comment