Tuesday 13 October 2015

Little boys Autumn Style

It's been a while since I done a kids fashion post so as its feeling autumnal I thought I'd take a look at some boys stuff and came across some lovely little items.
I very rarely do little girls posts as I've got two boys so I know a little more about what boys clothes and stores are good and can give my reviews on them and maybe have my little ones model some of  my purchases :) (if they can keep still for long enough). 

Baby Boys 

Top left- Zara • Top right- Boden • Bottom left- Boden • Bottom right- Next.


Top left- Next • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Zara

Top left- Next • Top right- John Lewis • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Zara

Toddler Boy 

Top left- Zara • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Next

All from Next. Top left- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom left- click here •  Bottom right- click here

Older Boys 

Top left- Boden • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Boden • Bottom right- Zara

Top left- Zara • Top right- Next • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Zara

Yes, so most of my picks are from Zara, Next and Boden but they are my favourite places to shop for my boys, so many cool styles without losing comfort or spending too much. 


As far as children's boots go, you cannot go wrong with the Clarks Original Desert boots. I had them for my oldest, Finlay and they have now been handed down to my youngest, Roman. They're such great quality boots and pretty cute to be fair :). Available at Clarks. Click here for Navy and here for brown leather. 

And here is my little crazy one working his "Flash" top as pictured above. 

All from Next including Vans pumps- click here

Thanks for reading peeps, have a great rest of the week! 

X












No comments:

Post a Comment