Wednesday 7 October 2015

New jacket post

I've been eyeing up these sheepskin denim jackets from Topshop for a good few months now and have been indecisive on which one to pick.. Blue denim, tan corduroy or washed black denim. I went for the latter and have made the perfect choice- I love it!


It's such a cute jacket. Looks great with jeans and sneakers or boots. Perfect for those quick school runs and shopping trips. I'm a size 10-12 but I went with the 12 just for the extra room so I could add layers or a sweatshirt underneath.

Looks great with these simple items. There are limited sizes in the jacket online but plenty in store or in the other colours if you prefer :)

Jacket- Topshop • Top- ASOS • Hat- Topshop • Boots- Dune at ASOS

Sorry I have been a little absent with the blog posts over the past few days. There are more to come so keep a look out. 

Hope you're having a great week :) 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment