Monday 19 October 2015

Topshop Surprise!

Last week I had an email saying I was "Topshop Blogger of the month" I was chuffed to bits as I don't ever win anything and to win it for my blog made me even happier. To top it off I got a little voucher from them too- it was rather a good day :)

So here's what I bought. 


This white shirt, because we all need a crisp white shirt in our wardrobe and mine has lost a lot of crisp and is not so white anymore so this purchase was very necessary. I got it in Tall as, well I'm tall, plus I like it a little longer so I can layer it under jumpers. Get it here


Grey high neck jumper. My last post involved a jumper very similar but in my opinion you can never have too many grey jumpers. Goes great with blue jeans (as shown) or with black or if you're feeling brave in the autumn/winter try white. That's the good thing about grey. Get it here

Now for my favourite- this croc effect, chain clutch bag in Oxblood. I just LOVE this, perfect for a night out and big enough to wear across the body to dress up a daytime look. Gorgeous colour too. Get it here
Also available in black here


Pretty sure I am asleep standing up here but still liking my outfit nontheless ;) 

Some great yet simple purchases for me to keep the wardrobe fresh. Items that can get a lot of wear with lots of different styles. 

Complete the look 

Jeans- Topshop • Top boots- Zara • Bottom boots- Office


I had a lot of lovely comments when I posted that I'd won this little prize and I just wanted to say thank you all for saying such nice things about my blog, I didnt think anyone would ever actually read it (well apart from my Mom) let alone enjoy it :) 



Much love and have a great week! 

X












No comments:

Post a Comment