Thursday 12 November 2015

Autumn/Winter outfit inspiration

It's been a while since I done a little outfit inspiration post, so as I'm seeing and loving so many different outfits and pieces at the moment, I've put some of them together in this little post.

To start with, a bit of a going out look. I totally love this entire outfit from ASOS. The cropped blouse with the high cullotes and snake effect boots is really working for me. Although "cropped blouse" is something I can't quite get on board with as my stomach isn't what it used to be (thanks kids) with the high waist of the trousers it all kinda works. I'm still yet to purchase a pair of culottes as you know I'm basically glued to my skinnies but will be needing some and this look has lured me even more towards buying some. 


Top- ASOS • Trousers- ASOS • Boots- Kurt Geiger at ASOS

A great look for dinner and drinks with a fur coat for extra glamour or maybe even a work look with some pointed flats and trench coat. 


Secondly, a smart casual look. The grid print came in a few years ago and is still very much on trend. 


Coat- Dorothy Perkins • Jumper- Topshop • Trousers- Mango • Shoes- Zara

Love this skinny trousers, great with jumper, shirt or Tshirt for a casual look. Another bit of coat love from Dorothy Perkins, navy with removable fur. They have up to 30% off at the minute so get over there. I've just bought the Zara flats after seeing them on my friend, they're fab although I've had to get a size up as my usual size were too small. This outfit would also look cool if you swap the shoes for some sneakers for a much more casual look. 

Again with the coats, loving this blue Herringbone coat from Topshop. A longer coat so not so great if you are shorter. Goes with casual looks (as shown) and also thinking over a dress and heels or some skinnys and heeled ankle boots it would look fab for an evening look. 

Coat- Topshop • Jumper- Topshop • Jeans- Zara • Boots- Dorothy Perkins

As I've already said don't forget to check out Dorothy Perkins up to 30% off. Lots of lovely things available! 


Lastly, I love me some "all black everything" and this look is perfection to me. 


All Topshop. Top- click here • Jeans- click here • Shoes- click here

Another dressed up look. Break up the black a bit with a sparkly clutch I love this one from Dorothy Perkins. 
Click here to shop. 

I have read a couple of reviews on this top which say it's very narrow in the arms so possibly a bigger size would be better. 

So there's some inspo for you. Hopefully you like my choices :) 

Thanks for reading lovely people. 

X









No comments:

Post a Comment