Thursday 19 November 2015

Black velvet if you please

I am currently loving all of the velvet stuff, like all of it. Now velvet, to me, has always been a bit curtainy and something I would not really fancy trying but it's so on trend right now and I want it all!

So dresses, jackets, bags and even shoes have gone all soft and velvety on us and what great timing with the party and festive season coming up. 

Here are some of my favourite bits. 


Kicking it off with this gorgeous dress from Vanessa Bruno with lace trim cuffs and neck. I spotted this on Caroline Flack a few weeks back on the Xfactor and have hunted it down ever since. 



If anyone can wear a shift dress its our Cazza with her fab pins, looks great with strappy sandals. 
Available at Matchesfashion.com. Totally on my wish list. 


Play suit- Topshop • Dress- Zara • Kimono- ASOS • Jacket- Topshop

I'm particularly liking the jacket. Would look great over a Cami tucked into a leather skirt for a going out/party look. 

So yes, so far it's all looking very black. Not that there's anything wrong with that cus I love me an all black outfit but it's party season so we can add a bit of colour with these... 


Dress- Zara • Jacket- Zara • Skirt- Topshop • Bag- Zara

LOVE the dress a lot. Teamed with some black tights and ankle boots could be a huge party winner. 

Now it's as if I'm not lusting after enough bags lately, then these get thrown into the mix. I really don't need this kind of pressure ;) 

Top- Zara • Bottom- Topshop. also available in green here.


Last but not least, let's talk about shoes. A lot of velvety greatness going on here. There are a lot of different styles so I've taken a favourite from each style from heels to flats. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- ASOS

So there we have it. Loving the velvet vibes. I will be purchasing soon so expect a follow up post or better still purchase for yourself- get involved people. ( I think all this swirly, dreamy velvet has gone to my head). 

Thanks for reading! 

X









No comments:

Post a Comment