Tuesday 3 November 2015

Polo Neck style

I've come to realise recently that I have built up quite the polo/turtle neck collection and I didn't even know it as most of them were bought over the past couple of years and have been buried in a drawer under my mountain of Breton stripe tops. 

So I've have dusted them off because I'm  loving the high neck look this year. As I said most are old, I have done my best to find very similar ones- you're welcome hehe! 


These are some great styles I found on Pinterest. 

Here are a few pics of me in my own jumpers for a little inspo. 


Black 
This black one is from Primark last year. They do a lot of polo/turtle neck jumpers in an array of colours and for the price, I think they're great quality. 


Wearing it here with my new Gilet (check out my gilet post here) with skinnys jeans and studded ankle boots for a winter boho look and with my leather biker jacket and Zara skinny trousers for a smart casual work or lunch date kind of look. 


Left- Oasis at ASOS • Top- Warehouse at ASOS • Bottom- Zara


Jeans- Topshop • Hat- Next • Boots- Office (sale). 


Trousers- Zara • Biker jacket- Missguided • Shoes- Dune at ASOS

Plum 

Also and oldie this one I got from Oasis around two years ago. It's a beautiful and very autumnal colour. I love it against the leopard. 

Left- Oasis at ASOS • Right- Dorothy Perkins

Left- New Look • Right- Mango (I have posted about this mango coat so much. It's perfection!) 

Cream 

This one was actually current season in Primark for £6. It is so nice and soft, you really wouldn't think it was a Primarni number. Washes well too which is always a good thing when buying cheaper items. Looks great against navy. 

Left- Topshop (limited sizes) • Right- Zara


Left- M&S • Right- Next


Yellow 

Ok so yellow is a controversial colour for some as it's pretty bold but not for me, I really like it. This one, again, is from Primark but last year unfortunately. They do have the very same design in this year just like the cream one (above) but not 100 percent sure if they have the yellow but fear not I have found a couple of others. 

Left- Topshop • Right- New look

I also posted yesterday about a gorgeous yellow Topshop jumper so take a look at that too in my previous post. 


Grey 

Ahh grey, what would I do without you. We should all have a great chunky jumper in our wardrobe to pull on on one of those cold dreary mornings, but without losing style of course. This top one is a last years Zara but the one beneath is current topshop so get get get now! 

Left- ASOS • Top- Mango • Bottom- Topshop (as pictures above). 

So there you have a little polo neck inspiration (well hopefully I've inspired). The high neck is so on trend right now whether it's blouses or jumpers and I'm all for it as it keeps me warm, stylish and means I can avoid having to fake tan ;) 

I will stop with all the chin pics now. Thanks for reading guys! 

X

















No comments:

Post a Comment