Tuesday 17 November 2015

Winter accessory- Faux fur stole

Last winter I bought a faux fur stole for a wedding and found that it's actually a great accessory for everyday wear. So I've pulled out again this Autumn/winter.

Here are a few a looks that I'm loving. 



Images from Pinterest. 

Some very casual and very glam styles here which shows how a stole could be worn. 


Wearing my Miss Selfridge one here with M&S coat. I love how it makes it look like a totally new coat. 

Also these Zara flats are a new fave of mine. I mentioned them in my previous post and here they are actually on my feet. Click here to shop. 

Get the look 

Get your own to glam up and warm up your outfit. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- New Look • Bottom right- ASOS

As I said a versatile and stylish item. I would say we all need a faux fur stole in our lives. 

Thanks for reading peeps. Hope you're having a good week! 

X








1 comment:

  1. Such a nice collection of winter accessories. Great collection of winter accessory is available here. Like this AMIFUR is such an online store which provides varieties of fur hats, fur scarves and fur accessories at very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete