Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Day outfit- The follow up

A quick follow up of my Christmas Day attire. As I hoped, my hubs did buy me the sequin Topshop jacket so I was able to sparkle it up for our Christmas dinner.


I was worried that it would be a bit much for the pub but when I put my jeans and boots on it felt a lot less "game show host". 

Get the look 

I have just realised that the jacket has sold out since it went in the sale yesterday (grrr!) but check out my previous post for more sequin jackets. 



Jacket- Topshop • Cami- Topshop • Jeans- Zara • Boots- Office sale. 


So there you have it, a good look for any more parties you maybe attending before the year is out. 

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your families and friends. 
Thanks for reading :) 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment