Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas home

A little post and some bits and bobs for the Christmas home. I'm guessing most of us have got our trees up now so this is more about cute and festive pieces to add a little more Christmas feel to our homes.

I'm loving all of the supermarket home sections this Christmas, In particular Asda have some great things. 

Circus lights are a very big thing in the home world at the minute and this one is fab at a mere £12- total barg! Also Scandinavian Christmas is something I'm loving and this fleece throw is perfect if you're going for that theme. All available in store as I couldn't find it online. 

Here are some of my other top picks from some of my favourite home stores. 

TK Maxx 


Wreath- click here • Stag head- click here • Crackers- click here • Cushion- click here

Next 


NOEL lights- click here • Bedding- click here • Candle sticks- click here • Cushion- click here

M&S 


Wreath- click here • Pineapple candle holder- click here • Cushion- click here • Flowers- click here


John Lewis 


Wreath- click here • Cushion- click here •  Reindeer head- click here • Emma Bridgewater mug- click here


It's safe to say that stag heads and circus lights are at the fore front this year which I, like many am loving! 

Thanks for reading- happy home styling! 


X








No comments:

Post a Comment