Tuesday 15 December 2015

Last minute gift guide


So how many of you are sorted for Christmas? Not completely sorted I suspect as who is ever at one week before Christmas?! Still so much to do and so much to get so I have put together a little last minute Christmas gift guide for men and women so here goes....

For her 

Some pretty "essential" Christmas gifts here. I don't know about you but I class a new pair of pyjamas on Christmas Day VERY essential ;) along with the obligatory perfume of course. If you're not sure which perfume the recipient wears, Marc Jacobs is always a winner if not only for the smell but the pretty bottles. This Kate Spade books looks delightful, I'm hoping to be getting this- that's if my husband will read my blog (for once). Lastly, Ahh the teapot, this is what I like to call the "Teapot of dreams" so Art Deco. I'm not exactly the tea drinker I once was, I'm on the hard stuff now (coffee- blame the kids) but I'm willing to start again for this teapot :) 


Pyjamas- Topshop • Marc Jacobs Daisy- Boots • Kate Spade book- Amazon • Teapot- House of Fraser (tea cups also available here


Another Kate Spade delight here about being a fabulous hostess. Burgundy adidas gazelles (also on my list) loving them for a casual look and adding a bit of colour. Chanel lippy, well just because, you can't go wrong with a bit of Chanel as a gift. Tan and suede Is very big right now and what a great way to work it with a pair of gloves at such a great price. 

Kate Spade book- Amazon • Trainers- Office • Lipstick- John Lewis • Gloves- Dorothy Perkins




Scarf- Topshop • Mug- M&S • Real Technique brushes- Boots • Diary- John Lewis




Chloe sevigny book- ASOS • Slippers- Dorothy Perkins • Candle- M&S • Notebook- Topshop

I have the Pom Pom slippers myself, for £6 I couldn't say no. 

Lastly, we all like a bit of jewellery as a gift and necklaces are always good. Check these lovely ones out. 

Top left- Topshop • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Follow the cult • Bottom right- Accessorize


For Him 

I personally find my husband very difficult to buy for as he pretty much has everything and what do you buy a man who has everything? These things may help.. 


Jumper- Next • Beard grooming kit- Not on the high street • Slippers- M&S • Jamie Oliver book- Waterstones

Another jumper because You can't go wrong with jumpers for men at Christmas really. Aftershave is another safe present but also something men always need, Creed is my husbands particular favourite, it's a little more pricey than the others but it is an amazing, lost lasting smell, I can vouch for that as my hubbys smell is one of his 'things'. 


Jumper- Next • Aftershave- Very • Bag- ASOS • GQ magazine subscription- here

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but my husband is a sneaker head so I had him approve these Nikes before I posted them so all the more reason to buy them ;) 


Jacket- River Island at ASOS • Hat- Next • Trainers- Nike at ASOS • Book- ASOS


Lastly, for the kids, I spotted this beautiful book in Waterstones at the weekend and fell in love with the illustration. It looks like a fab book and is apparently a best seller.  It's called 'The Fox and the Star' and it looks amazing. I was gutted I didn't get it so will be picking one up for my boys ASAP. 
Available here at Waterstones

So there we have it, some last minute gift inspiration if you were a little stuck. Sorry I have been a little absent, I have struggled for time with all the Christmas goings on but as I'm pretty sorted, so regular blogging will resume. 

Thanks for reading. Have a great week! 

X

















No comments:

Post a Comment