Tuesday 15 December 2015

Outfits of the weekend

A quick post of the outfits I wore at the weekend. Friday night I went to watch the Bootleg Beatles with the hubs which was to be our Christmas "date night" so I decided to go a little dressy.

I recently did a party dresses post- check it out here. But I failed to mention this one. I love a bit of green at Christmas especially, very seasonal!



It's such a great dress. Perfect fit and style. I wore it with a camel coat which plays off the green a treat. Hairstyle was very much a throw everything on top of your head and pin it into place, one of those hairstyles I will never get right again. 

Get the look 

Dress- Topshop • Coat- Missguided Premium at ASOS • Boots- Office • Bag- Dorothy Perkins
Tights available at M&S


Secondly, on Sunday we went to visit Santa at Winter Wonderland in Telford and it was a very cold and drizzley day so it called for layers. 


Jumper with shirt underneath although you can't see it and boyfriend coat. Fedora to keep the drizzle off the hair and face. 

Get the look 

Most of my outfit is old but here are some similar pieces. 


Coat- Dorothy Perkins • Jumper- ASOS • Bag- Warehouse at ASOS • Boots (exact)- Tk Maxx

Simple, warm and stylish. 

Thanks for reading! 

X









No comments:

Post a Comment