Wednesday 9 December 2015

Recent Purchases

A bit of a quick post about some lovely purchases I've have made recently (that aren't Christmas presents).
I'm very aware that it's probably not the best time of year to be buying things for ourselves but you can always stick them on your gift list :) 

So as I've posted about this coat 287456 times I am pleased to say that I now actually own it *wooohooooo!* yes I got it in the Black Friday sale with almost £30 off- *double woohoooo!* 



As I suspected, I LOVE it! It can be worn very casually like so or very glam as I expect to wear it on Friday night on a Christmas date night with the hubs (yes, pics will follow). 
Unfortunately it's back up to normal price now but still worth it in my opinion. From Mango


Secondly, I bought more jumpers. Yep I'm a Jumper-a-Holic. 



I got this fluffy high neck jumper from Zara as I just felt it was so me with its boxy fit and I needed cream fluffy jumper ;) it fits great.
 Wearing it here with: Jeans- Zara • Shoes- Zara • Bag- Topshop (no longer available) • Hat- Topshop (old but here's a similar one). 



Also from Zara I spotted this on one of my favourite bloggers, the super stylish Alexandra of TheFrugality. The bell sleeves are fab and she made it look so great so I had to have it and as I imagined I really like it! 

For my boys 

And of course I've bought my boys something too well aside from mountains of wrestling and Marvel stuff for Christmas. I'm talking cute stuff that they're not the least bit interested in ;) 



New Pj's and moccasin slippers. Seriously, how cute are the slippers?! I needed to get them some new pyjamas as every year I do an annual Christmas photo which I put in a card a send to my family so these were very necessary. The slippers, however, were purely for my own happiness but at a fiver each how could you not? From George at Asda. Thank you Asda. Pyjamas from Next. Holly leaf is ones own which I snipped from the garden after realising we have a holly tree- that'll do nicely for some of my pics thank you very much :) 

I'm saving the slippers for Christmas Eve parcels but the Pj's are in full use, here is the Christmas photo itself. 

Don't they look cute. Merry Christmas! 

Thanks for reading, hope you're having a great week! 

X













1 comment: