Wednesday 10 February 2016

Frills and Ruffles

One if the biggest trends this season is frills and ruffles and I'm pretty "frilled" (sorry) as I love them. I'm always drawn to a blouse or dress with a "fruffle" (again, sorry) and so this trend is perfect for me.

Here are some great ruffle looks. I love the blouse with jeans to take away that overly girly look and add a little edge.

Images via Pinterest. 



I recently took some inspo from a fellow blogger Thaarani of Teeclutter's blogpost (check out her blog- she has some great posts) and felt I need a new frilly piece to my wardrobe and so I purchased this blouse. 



It's a gorgeous blouse. I have a navy blue cami underneath as it is very sheer and it's a little shorter on me (I'm 5ft9) so I would preferably need a slightly higher waisted Jean so I could tuck it in as I think it looks much cuter tucked in whether it's into jeans or a leather skirt. A fab blouse for day and night. Can't wait to wear it! 
From ASOS

Get the look 

Here are a few more options. I'm in love with the denim one. I think it may be on my birthday wishlist. 


Top left- Sister Jane at ASOS • Top right- Sister Jane at ASOS • Bottom left- Net-a-porter • Bottom right- H&M

So yep loving a ruffle, hope you like too. Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment