Saturday 26 March 2016

Lace Love

White and Lace are one of my fave wardrobe combos. I love a white lace blouse or dress in the spring/summer and so, as its (meant to be) Spring the lace is back on the rails in all it's pretty and clean glory.

Image via Pinterest. 

The brand Self Portrait is very strong right now with all their lace and cut out patterned blouses and dresses (as above) I can see why they are selling out! 

Get the look 

So here are some of my top lace picks. 


Top left- Zara • Top right- Self Portait at Matches Fashion • Bottom left- Warehouse • Bottom right- ASOS sale. 

Left- H&M • Right- &Otherstories

When I was in London last weekend I went into Dahlia in Carnaby and tried on a few things including this lace number. 

I love this look with the pinafore dress. They also had some amazing dungaree style cullotes which would have looked fab with this too. 


All from Dahlia. Left dress- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom right- click here

I would team all team these with a leather biker jacket jeans and ankle boots or with dungarees/a pinafore dress for casual. And tucked into a high wasted skirt or some high wasted culottes and strappy heels for a dressed up look. 

While we're on this theme, how lovely is the white lace insert dress from Topshop?! Most definitely on my wishlist for summer. Also would look great with a biker jacket and boots but with some tan or black flat gladiator sandals you have the perfect summer look! 

From Topshop


So there we have it- Lacey loveliness. Hope it's inspired the inner Victorian in you ;) 

Thanks for reading, hope you're having a great Easter and bank holiday weekend. 

Ps. Don't forget that I love to hear your comments and feedback :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment