Wednesday 16 March 2016

Weekend lunch style

So it seems we are getting the odd few sunny days lately- woohoo! So the outfit are changing ever so slightly from jumpers to shirts and blouses *thumbs up*. As I was out at a rare lunch with friends on Saturday and the sun was shining I thought I'd share my Saturday lunch style with you.






Stripes are quite often the way with my and I LOVE a vertical candy stripe shirt, such a fresh, clean look and casual yet smart. An all rounder really. Definitely a wardrobe essential and there are plenty about on the high street lately. Team with jeans and boots and when even warmer and tan sandal with white jeans for a change or tucked into a pleated skirt. A perfect lunch date style! 


Images via Pinterest. 



Get the look 

Some of my items are from previous seasons but I found similar for you  (don't say I never do anything for you ;)) 


Coat (exact- I have taken the fur off)- Dorothy Perkins • Shirt (exact)- Zara • Jeans- Topshop • Boots- Office

Now I know I'm not wearing buckle boots but couldn't resist these! 

Nail polish- Rebel colour at Mac • Sunglasses- Topshop • Bag- Zara

So there we have a quick and easy Saturday lunch style. Some great items that can be worn with many outfits, through many weather changes. 

Hope you liked my posts, I'd love to hear your comments and hope you're having a great week! 



Thanks for reading :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment