Sunday 3 April 2016

Prints- Gingham check

Talking about gingham/check in this post. I like a bit of check. I find tartan works great in the autumn/winter and festive months and gingham is more of a spring summer vibe as it is quite country chic, especially when teamed with a straw fedora and some dungarees.

Here are some fave gingham/check looks. 


Photos via Pinterest. 




From skirts, dresses, shirts and trousers, gingham is a print that works in many different wardrobe pieces. 

I personally tend to go for shirts as it shown here in these to oldie but goodies from Topshop and Zara. 


However I am quite fancying a skirt. Worn with a white tee and lace up sandals for summer- that's an outfit I can get on board with! 

Top picks 

Here are some top gingham picks of mine. Some gorgeous pieces to choose from. 


Blouse- ASOS • Shirt dress- Topshop • Trousers- Topshop • Pinafore dress- Whistles at ASOS

Massively loving the pinafore dress. As I'm not a big fan of showing my arms (weird I know) I would wear it with a white shirt underneath and maybe a leather jacket over the top. 


Shirt- New look at ASOS • Top right- Zara • Skirt- M&S • Bottom right- ASOS

As I said above about skirts, I think this one from M&S is a winner! 

Well that's all people, hope you enjoyed thre post and maybe it's given you a little inspiration. 

Thanks for reading, hope you're having a lovely weekend and are enjoying this much needed sun :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment