Thursday 28 April 2016

Spring outfit inspiration

Since I've been on a shopping ban as we're moving house and fashion has had to take a back seat *rolls eyes* I've been seeing a lot of things that are making my wishlist verrrry long- Sod's law I know.

So, I thought I'd put together and share  some of my spring outfit ideas as I have them but they're not going anywhere near my body :( (not yet anyway). 

It's cold, we all know it, we're all sad about it and we're all desperate to get our summer gear on... But it doesn't have to be too bad as these outfits are great for the current weather situ. 


Outfit one 

I love a sweatshirt and I love embroidery so I'm loving the two combined in this Mango one. 


Sweatshirt- Mango • Sunglasses- Zara • Sandals- Next • Mom jeans- Topshop


Outfit two 

I'm pretty obsessed with floral midi dresses at the moment and this Warehouse one is currently in the sale at £35. Swap the heels for black Converse for a daytime look. 


Dress- Warehouse • Biker jacket- Topshop • Shoes- Public Desire • Converse- Office


Outfit three 

I saw this bomber jacket on the gorgeous Alex of The Frugailty and LOVE it. Can be worn with most things but I like it with a basic tee and high waisted trousers and birks for a relaxed vibe. 


Bomber jacket- Bershka • Tshirt- H&M • Birkenstocks- Office • Trousers- ASOS


Outfit four 

Dungarees and a blouse is always a winner for me. This outfit would look great with a trench coat over. 


Dungarees- Topshop • Blouse- Zara • Shoes- Zara


Outfit five 

This is one of my own outfits. I have a feeling this jumper will be over worn- so comfy and would look great with a crisp white shirt underneath as I've gone for a bigger size to make it oversized. Just need these gorgeous shoes to top the look off. 


Jumper- H&M • Jeans- ASOS • Shoes- Zara • Sunglasses- Warehouse (old similar here


So yes, wishlist is getting longer and longer as we speak. Can't wait to get my shopping mojo back! 



Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed my outfit ideas :) 


1 comment:

  1. Spotted those sliders on your instagram, ordered them immediately, thank you. Soooo comfy!!

    ReplyDelete