Sunday 15 May 2016

Leaf/botanical prints





I'm back, after a bit of a break while we moved house. It's been pretty awful and long but were nearly there!

Anyhow, I'm done with boxes and stress and am here to talk all things leafy and botanical. It's such a huge trend right now in fashion and home and had become one of my favourite prints (along with leopard and stripes- obvs!) 

Images via Pinterest. 



I have a couple of leaf print items from last year which I've dug out for this year. The Warehouse shirt dress and Topshop palm print jumpsuit were two of my fave purchases last summer and I'm excited  to have them at the ready this summer too. 


Teamed it with my biker jacket looks great and if wearing on a night out even better for the chilly evenings. Jacket is old but similar here


Wearing the jumpsuit here with my khaki Shacket (old but similar here) and next sliders available here. I have also worn this with a white blazer or white oversized shirt which I tied in a knot at the waist for a casual summer look. You may not think it but leaf/botanical prints are actually really versatile! 

Top picks 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left dress- ASOS • Bottom right- Topshop



Jumpsuit- Topshop • Bikini- ASOS • Grey Jumpsuit- ASOS • Pyjamas- ASOS




Dress- Zara • Backpack- ASOS • 


Mug- House of Hackney teapot set available here • Bedding- H&M • Bottom left cushion- Matalan • Bottom right cushion- Sainsburys


Top cushion- M&S • Bottom cushion- Matalan

Cushions are a great way to add this print to your home without having to commit to too much ie. Wallpaper, as much as I love it, it is a bit daring. 

So there we have it, I hope you've enjoyed the post. I'm glad to finally be back in the blogging game. I can stop whinging about my house move now (well a little bit, I may still have a moan until it's all done ;)) 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget, I'd love to hear any comments or feedback you have! Enjoy the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment