Wednesday 25 May 2016

Shoespo

Bringing some shoespo (that's shoe inspo- it literally just came to me) today. Yes, I've been rather quiet on the blogging front as I said in my last post, the house move has taken over (and we're STILL not done- longest.. Move..ever!) and throw in a nasty chest infection means consequently I haven't been feeling very inspired hense my blog posts being very few and far between. However, chest infection has cleared up and I'm feeling excited about shoes!

If I could have any pair in the world right now it would have to be the Gucci pumps. 


Serious shoe envy but a tad out of my price range right now. *Ahhh one day* Available at Gucci.

So let's talk about mules. So many pairs to lust after in the high street ATM. A great shoe to wear casually or dressed up. 


Worn here with jeans and dress. 

Images via Pinterest.


Open toe or full toe. I love both! 


Not forgetting a flat mule too as worn here by the gorgeous Lucy Williams, one of my fave bloggers. 

Top picks 

I've narrowed down some of my top highstreet mule picks. 

Top left- ASOS • Top right- Jigsaw at Next • Bottom left- Public Desire • Bottom right- New Look (also available in orange here


Top left- Office sale • Top right- Office • Bottom left- ASOS sale • Bottom right- Zara

Top left- Topshop • Top right- Next • Bottom left- New look • Bottom right- Topshop

New Look's mule game is strong right now, lots to choose from aswell as the ones above there are also these options.. 

Top left- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom left- click here • Bottom right- click here

So there we have a bit of shoe love. As the saying goes "there are never enough shoes" (that is a saying right?)



Thanks for reading lovely people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment