Thursday 14 July 2016

(Another) Mini Primark Haul

Ok so I may have been rummaging in Primark again. I did have to get some bras, which I actually got this time, but obviously no one ever leaves Primarni with one thing. So here goes... 


Stripe, cotton and pockets are three of my favourite things and so when I saw these little shorts for a fiver I had to have. 




Now, I accidently picked up a size 8 instead of a 12 so, even though they look ok, I imagine my real size would have a slightly baggier look so that's something to bare in mind if your interested in grabbing a pair. Anyway, they look great with a white tee or shirt for a casual summer look with tan sandals or espadrilles. 


Secondly this over sized tote bag. Love the print and woven texture. Great for chucking everything into, especially if you're a Mom, perfect for days out with the kids during summer hols. That's what I'll be using it for anyway ;) (£9 and found in the beach section). 





Next is home. So many lovely little bits and I picked up these three but could have got more. 


A cactus cushion, yes who does not want a cactus cushion? Lots of little plaques to choose from, I chose this for my boys room incase they're thinking about being grumpy :) and lastly, little pinapple candle because well it's a pinapple and it smells divine. Great for a little gift. 

Ok so it wasn't that big a haul but some good little bargains found. 

Keeping it short and sweet tonight. Thanks for reading, hope you're enjoying the heat! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment