Monday 4 July 2016

July wishlist


First of all hello July, it's not going too  well with all the rain but I'm feeling hopeful. As its a new month, It's time for a little wishlist, well actually this one is pretty big as there are so many things I'm loving at the moment.

So let's get started.. 




Dress- Topshop • Sandals- ASOS • Bracelet- ASOS

I am seriously obsessing over this leopard dress right now however I can't justify the purchase until I have somewhere fancy to go to wear it. Although it would look great with the ASOS sandals for a daytime look when the weather warms up a little. I have actually purchased the ASOS sandals and they're just what i was hoping for. Smart, comfy and go with anything. 


Jeans also ASOS which I have cut and the Bottom to give them the frayed edge. 




Gingham top- Mango • Jeans- Mango • Slides- ASOS • Sweatshirt- Selfish Mother

I have ordered the top and jeans from Mango so there will pics to follow and reviews to follow. The slides I've had in my basket for a while, really need these for super casual days along with this Mother sweatshirt.


I happened to stumble across this shop on Instagram "Olive clothing" and I basically want everything! But as that's unrealistic I have picked these few. 


Top left- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom left- Click here • Bottom right- click here

So many gorgeous things, if you haven't already go check it out. 

The top end of my wishlist has to be this realisation par wrap dress (yes it seems I have a thing for a wrap dress currently). A little steeper in price than the other dresses but I'm pretty sure it will be worth the buy. 

Click here

And last but not least, a mini Topshop wishlist. Loving these blouses and can all be worn casually and for dressed up which is what I mostly aim for when shopping these days. 

All from Topshop. Left- click here • Top right- click here • Bottom right- click here

So there you have it. A few of the things I'm eyeing up. If I actually do get round to buying some of these keep a look out for the follow up post. 

Thanks for reading- have a great week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment