Monday 25 July 2016

Suns out, shoulders out

It's been a scorcher this week so the shoulders have been out over here! The off the shoulder "Bardot" neckline (named after Hollywood icon Brigitte Bardot) has been a summer favourite for a while now and for all the right reasons. It's classy, sexy, cool and easy to work and style. A big winner for me.


BB working this gorgeous off the shoulder top with ties. A timeless look! 








Images via Pinterest. 

So many gorgeous looks from dresses to tops with skirts and jeans, dressed up, dressed down, frilled, button down, lace.... An all round piece. 



Here are a few looks of my own. 

Top- H&M (old) • Shorts- Topshop (old similar here). 


Top- Primark • Trousers- ASOS • Shoes- Next



Get the look. 

So I've searched for my favourite Bardot picks and it hasn't been easy as there are so many to choose from but I've managed it so here they are. 


Top left- New look  • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- H&M • Bottom right- ASOS


Top left- New Look (I can't seem to find this on the website but there is similar here at ASOS) • Top right- River Island • Bottom left- H&M • Bottom right- H&M

*There are a couple of New Look numbers that I can't get a link to work to so I'm hopeful that they are in store* 


Left- Boohoo at ASOS • Top right- Zara • Bottom right- Matalan

Left- New Look • Top right- ASOS • Bottom right- New Look



Lots to choose from if you fancy baring the shoulders a little. I have my eye on the black button New look dress and the Topshop tile print top. I'll keep you posted if I purchase ;) 



Thanks for reading- have a great week! X 


No comments:

Post a Comment