Tuesday 2 August 2016

Follow up post- Gettin' Skirty



Firstly, Hello August! July has been ok and we've had some good weather but I'm ready for August and for my baby to turn 4-eeek! 

So a few posts ago I was talking about skirts (see post "Gettin' Skirty) and now, as promised, I'm bringing a little follow up of the skirts I've actually purchased. 


I bought this skirt in the New look sale along with this Pin stripe shirt which My Mom said "looks like a bloody pair of pyjamas" Yes Mom this is how we dress now ;). I can't seem to find online as I bought it in store so have found a similar one which I may also need! 


Get the look 


Top- New Look • Skirt- New Look • Shoes- New Look • Bag- Whistles at ASOS




Secondly, I had been searching for the perfect button down cotton skirt for a while and found this one also from New Look. I liked it but felt a little too "mumsy" in it at first but when I wore it with a white tee and a bit of tan and decided to keep it. Will also look great with a shirt tied at the waist and leather or denim jacket. 


Get the look 

Tshirt- Topshop • Skirt- New Look • Shoes- Next • Hat- H&M

Lastly, I like to add my sunnies to an outfit as an accessory whether I'm actually wearing them or if just resting them on my top (it's a 'thing' I have  especially if I can't find the right jewellery to go with a particular outfit, it breaks it up a little I feel :) 

Both- ASOS click here for top and here for bottom. 




Thanks for reading- hope you enjoyed the follow up. 

Have a great week! X

No comments:

Post a Comment