Sunday 2 October 2016

Cosy knits

Yes the temp has dropped, so yes it's time to get the knitwear out... Or better still, get some new ;)
I am all about Autumn and a lot of that is down to the fashion and dressing for the colder weather. Jumpers, boots and coats are my faves! 


So yep, it's time to break out the sweaters and all the knitwear. Oversized, chunky, fluffy, crew neck, you name it- I want it! 


Images from Pinerest. 



And not forgetting a good old cardy. Loving them longer and passed the knee with a simple tee and jeans. 

My style 


From Zara and seen in my previous Autumn wishlist post. 




Jumper from Sainsburys, it doesn't seem to be online however lots in store. Also similar here




I got this from La Redoute sale for £10! However I don't think it's available now. Similar here


Get the look

Top left- H&M • Top right- Zara • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- New Look



Top left- Warehouse at ASOS • Top right- Hush homewear • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- New Look. 


Top left- New Look • Top right- New Look • Bottom left- Hush • Bottom right- Mango


Top left- Hush • Top right- ASOS • Bottom left- Warehouse • Bottom right- Hush
(and a random scarf thrown in for good measure.)



From Zara. Perfect autumnal colour. 



Have a happy October and thanks for reading! X

No comments:

Post a Comment