Tuesday 29 November 2016

Recent and Black Friday buys

Black Friday madness has come and gone for another year and it was a pretty good one in my opinion. I'm being a lot more mindful with my spending so I only got a couple of things and considering I filled up baskets on almost every favourite shop of mine, I'd say that is pretty good will power- I must be stronger than I think ;) 



So, first up are the shoes. 




These were an amazing £12.50 from Missguided and I really heart them. A little awkward with the pointy toe bit, but I can deal with that for twelve quid.. And hellooo they're navy  and velvet!?! It's a No brainer! 

Bag also a new purchase. I have included it in a couple of previous posts if you want to check it out.


Secondly, it's no secret that I love a pyjama shirt from and this crisp white one from ASOS is a great wardrobe staple as it can be worn in many ways. Loving the oversized look of this one great for layering but also works tucked in and I love the relaxed fit because sometimes shirts can feel a little stiff. 


Shoes also new at £6 from Primark. 




I've layered the shirt here under quite a short jumper just to give it a bit more length and with leather jacket. 



And here's the outfit in full. 



I didn't intend on wearing this as an outfit but it has worked or pretty well I think and may well wear it for Christmas cocktails with a fur jacket. *starts browsing fur jackets* 





Lastly, this pink silk cami from H&M is just divine. Again, looks like underwear/nightwear hense why I've bought it.. Plus it was only £9.99. 



Wearing it here with washed black high waisted jeans and western belt ( sorry about the poor pic quality- these dark nights are taking their toll on my photo taking abilities). For daytime I would wear this with a cream chunky oversized cardy and boots. And for evening I would throw on a black leather jacket or blazer with some strappy heels and clutch bag. 




So there we have it, I think I've been quite sensible there (killer heels aside lol). Not too much money spent on unneeded things. I clearly needed ALL of these things; who doesn't need a pink silk cami?! ;) 



Thanks for reading! X 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was this restrained on Black Friday! I can't believe the price of those heels, they really are gorgeous :) I love the shirt tucked into the jeans as well - just my kind of going-out outfit. Jane x

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete