Monday 12 December 2016

The gift edit

I have some lovely gifts for you all, ok well not actual gifts but ideas. This edit is for the ladies, whether it's your Mom, sister, friend, daughter, wife or even if you want to send your husbands/boyfs over here to get some inspo and possibly save you from going to over heated, busy and hellish shopping centres.. as much as I love to shop I would 1000000% much rather do my Christmas shopping online!


Yep- Bette knows!




So here goes...



Night shirt - ASOS // Make up bag- Next // Mug- H&M // Slippers- Topshop.





Jumper- Hush // Bag- Zara // Scarf- Zara // Book- ASOS





Jumper- Mango // Bag- Mango // Book- Amazon // Watch- Olivia Burton.





Pyjamas- Topshop // Robe- Topshop // Candle- The White Company



Diary- Paperchase // Jumper- H&M // Scarf- Hush // Perfume- Selfridges.



Failing that, you can always create your own little gift box with some stocking fillers in for extra thoughtfulness. I got this one from TKmaxx, they have a huge selection of beautiful boxes to choose from, however you will have to go in store *rolls eyes* but it is worth it :)



So, there you go. Its not massive list but just a few ideas out there and a bit of a guide if you are struggling and hopefully one of these gifts will make someone smile. 



P.S

I have been absent on my blog lately as most of my focus has been on my new little venture; My childrens interior shop where I make some of my own things and sell some other cute stuff too. Its early days but please pop over and give me a follow on Instagram or like on Facebook @ Mr Jister (that can be your gift to me ;)


Thanks for reading peeps. Have a good week! x


No comments:

Post a Comment