Sunday 2 April 2017

Dungarees- yay or nay?!

I've had a few ladies say to me how they would love a pair of dungarees But don't know if they could quite pull them off and I've always answered "of course you can, anyone can" however something has shifted for me on the dungie front and I'm not quite sure that I can pull them off. I've had a pair for over two years and I loved them to begin with but when I tried them on the other day I though "oooh no, these are not working". What's that all about? Anyway, I tried a couple of styles and decided that dungarees with blouses is my favourite way to wear them. Dungarees are very boyish, child like feel which is probably why they don't work for everyone as not everyone enjoys that style. So, this is the best way to avoid that yet still achieving that quirky, stylish look. Even add heels and clutch bag for a more dressy evening look.




Blouse- Very // Dungarees (old- similar below) // Shoes- H&M.





Here are some other cool dungaree looks. T-shirts and Off the shoulder tops also work great.


Images from Pinterest. 





Top Picks


Top left- H&M // Top right- Zara // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- Topshop




Left- Boohoo // Right- New Look.


A few pairs there to choose from. I'm going to give my dungies another chance beforeI completely write them off. If you've been hesitating over them too, let me know what you decide :)

Thanks for reading! x 


No comments:

Post a Comment