Wednesday 16 August 2017

Latest loves

It's been a while since I done a wish list so here are some of my latest loves from my fave high street shops as we start transitioning our wardrobes from summer to autumn/winter- Yasssss! Sorry but I LOVE autumn/winter clothes, they just seem to suit my style better so its around this time of year that I want all the stuff! (or maybe thats just all the time).



ZARA

Top left- click here // Top right- click here // Bottom left- click here // Bottom right- click here.


I have already bought the wrap blouse; I simply couldn't let it go out of stock. Its gorge. I wore it with black skinnys and strappy heeled sandals. I also think it would look fab with some black culottes too. And for daytime with blue jeans and flat sandals.



Top left- click here // Top right- click here // Bottom left- click here // Bottom right- click here.



H&M


Top left- click here // Top right- click here // Bottom left- click here // Bottom right- click here.


Now you can never have too many white lace blouses right?! This one was on offer at £9.99 but sadly has gone to full price again (which is only £17.99 so not too bad). This is great for all seasons. Summer, with denim shorts or skirt and sandals or wedged espadrilles and Autumn/Winter, with jeans boots and coat. White blouses are an all rounder (which is why I have so many).
Click here.



TOPSHOP

Top left- click here // Top right- click here // Bottom left- click here // Bottom right- click here.




NEW LOOK

Left- click here // Right- click here.



MANGO

Shirt- click here // Bag- click here // Sunglasses- click here.


Bag from Woodgrey.




There we have it. I love all of it and will look forward  to being back in jumpers and boots and those lovely warm tones.

Also, I just want to say thank you to the people who read and follow my blog. Ive struggled with my style lately and started to question if I am even stylish at all (insert violin emojis ;). No, but seriously I don't follow all the current trends and my style can be considered quite plain and 'safe'- I have had people give me vacant and confused looks when I've said write a fashion blog as my style is not massively quirky or alternative and I think people can get quite confused in what they're idea of loving fashion is, which is why I've questioned myself..  It's not always about latching on and following ALL the trends and standing out from the crowd all the time. Its about being comfortable and confident believing in what you wear and understanding what suits you which is what I believe I do. So, yeh I might play it safe with a shirt and jeans most of the time and I might wear gym gear when I'm not even going close to a gym (weirdo) but its a style that works for me and that I'm comfortable in and thats why I love to share :)







Thanks for reading! x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your style! I love that it's accessible and not too out there. Classy, timeless and just perfect 👍🏻 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! uk beauty blog

    ReplyDelete