Monday 30 October 2017

Cosy Love

It's about that time... for me to do my annual Pyjama/loungewear/cosywear post. It's cold, it's dark, the scented candles are being lit, the hot chocolates are being Instagrammed- yep all the Hygge vibes! However, this time I will be mostly focusing on loungewear. Don't get me wrong, I still love a button down PJ but loungewear has taken my fancy lately. 



The Look


Images from Pinterest.



I was very lucky to be gifted this lovely loungewear set from UK Lingerie. They sell a range of items from lingerie to nightwear, activewear to shape wear and obviously loungewear. I absolutely love this set and have barely taken it off so much so,  I have even wore it out of the house too a couple of times.. I can't bare to take it off tbh! It's beautifully soft and comfortable; It has thumbholes AND pockets in the leggings.. we all love a pocket don't we?!





Available at UKlingerie, I highly  recommend this set if you're seeking out some new comfy wear.





More Top Picks

Some more loungewear picks here from the high street.


Top left- ASOS // Top right- Boohoo // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- New Look and here.



Top left- New Look and here // Top right- Hush // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- ASOS.





Complete the Hygge Vibe

Why not get fully involved?
Here are some essentials to complete the whole Hygge/cosy feeling. 

Top left- H&M // Top right- Hush // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- Amazon.



Top left- H&M // Top right- New Look // Bottom left- Next // Bottom right- Next.




So there you go. If you're all about the cosy (like me) then I hope you enjoyed this post :) 


Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment