Tuesday 28 November 2017

Gift guide for the ladies

Yep the panic is on, I can feel it. What does she want? What does she like? Well, I'm here to save you (sort of) and help you to find a nice gift or at least give you a guide.

First of all I'm going to talk about a couple of things I've had gifted to me from some lovely brands. I appreciate that I got these things for free but I honestly wouldn't big them up if I wasn't happy with them and I think they would make great gifts.


So, first up are these slippers from Morland Sheepskin. They are so divine and soft, literally heaven on your feet. Excellent quality- I love them!



Next up, I got sent this skincare regime from RosehipPlus. I didn't know too much about Rosehip oil prior to this gifted but I read up on it and it has a lot of benefits to the skin i.e. Moisture, anti ageing, scar treatment plus many more and obvs gives you a nice glow. I haven't been doing the regime for very long but my skin has no dry patches (and I always have dry patches) and it feels super soft. So far so good! 
In this package I received; Rosehip oil, cleanser, day cream, night cream and reshape oil roll on. But you can buy them all individually. Another great gift for someone who likes to try new skincare.





Lastly,  this beautiful flower subscription from Bloomon. I have already written a blogpost about this which you can read here. You can buy a gift card by going on to the website and selecting what size flowers you would like, how many deliveries you'd like to send and when you'd like them and all this will determine the price of the gift. I receive mine every fortnight for 3 months and I honestly really look forward to receiving my fresh bouquet every other friday so if you know some who loves flowers, I highly recommend this as a gift. 


*If you do go for this you can get a free gorgeous vase, worth £25 buy entering code 'jovase'*




More gift ideas

Top left- H&M // Top right- Morland Sheepskin // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- John Lewis.



Top left- H&M // Top right- Topshop // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- H&M.



Top left- UK Lingerie // Top right- Zara // Bottom left- John Lewis // Bottom right- H&M (no longer online, similar here.



Top left- H&M // Top right- Mango // Bottom left- ASOS // Bottom right- Amazon.



Top left- H&M // Top right- John Lewis // Bottom left- Amazon // Bottom right- New Look.


Top left- Amazon // Top right- Debenhams // Bottom left- Warehouse // Bottom right- ASOS.




Top left- H&M // Top right- Amazon // Bottom left- John Lewis // Bottom right- Majestic Wine



I hope that has given you some help... or better still your other half/family some help. Send them this way!



Thanks for reading x 





No comments:

Post a Comment