Saturday 25 November 2017

M&S 'Try Tuesday' Campaign

I was recently asked if I would like to take part in M&S new campaign called 'Try Tuesday'. Its a personal stylist service available to everyone and is totally free! I thought it sounded fab and couldn't wait to give it a go. 


How it works...

So, you start off by answering a few details about yourself from your height, age, skin tone and body shape etc... to your day to day activities and what your personal style preference is and a few other specifications to ensure that they can understand your style and what you would like- this literally takes minutes.
Next, your personal stylist will take your information and find the perfect pieces for you. This will take a couple of days. My stylist was Alison, she was great and super attentive, checking in to see if I was happy with the selection and if their was anything I'd like to change. She came back to me with some fab outfits which suited my style perfectly, along with some tips on how to style them.


On my list was these blue velvet sock boots. I'm usually quite safe when it comes to footwear, I don't go for bold colour but Alison encouraged this with her great styling tips and so I went for them. 



Click here for the boots.



Get the Look

Style with these M&S faves to complete this look.

Trench coat- here // Jumper- here // Jeans- here.


So, if you feel like you need a little guidance with any aspect of your wardrobe, I urge you to try this service. Not only is it really easy, it is actually fun and enjoyable. 
Click here to give it a go and enjoy! 

Be sure to let me know how you get on.

Thanks for reading! x

1 comment: