Thursday 9 November 2017

Shearling jackets- The IT winter coat

"Oh hasn't it gone cold" a phrase thats on repeat atm and rightly so because it has gone bloody cold. So, I've pulled last years Zara shearling jacket out which I couldn't wait to do. Shearling is such a massive trend right now and there are so many options on the highstreet. I love that you can wear almost anything with it and still look cool and stylish yet keeping warm and snug too. 



The Look




Images from Pinterest.




 My Style

I keep things pretty simple on a day to day basis. A lot of the time I'm in my "active wear" (yes I'm one of those Moms lol) in the hope that I might drag my arse to the gym. So I try and style my outfits around that and the shearling fits in pretty well with this look. Otherwise, I would be doing my usual jeans and boots combo- you can't go wrong really.




As I said before, I had the beige last year from Zara and loved it so much and got so much wear out of it, I wanted a black one. After some research I decided on the Tesco version. Its not as soft as the Zara one but is almost half the price and I'm all about a bargain. I suggest you size up (even twice) if you want it oversized.. which is how I like it.


Get the Look

Now, if you really want to go authentic on this look then get yourself to  a Vintage fair. I went to my local one at the weekend and there were so many proper vintage shearling coats that Del Boy would dream of.






Alternatively, here are my top highstreet picks.

Top left- Vero Moda at ASOS // Top right- Topshop // Bottom left- Zara // Bottom right- Stradivarius at ASOS.



Top left- New Look at ASOS // Top right- Boohoo // Bottom left- Matalan // Bottom right- Vila at ASOS.




Top left- M&S // Top right- New Look at ASOS // Bottom left- Matalan // Bottom right- Zara.



So there you have it. The shearling aviator jacket is my "IT" coat of the season.

Hope you enjoyed the post.


Thanks for reading x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing this Post, for more men and women jackets, please check Fashion Jackets

    ReplyDelete